Gloucester, MA Real Estate For Sale On the North Shore
- Simply click on your preferred price or property type and have access to listings for sale!
- Under $300,000
- $300,000 – $500,000
- $500,000 – $750,000
- $750,000 – $1,000,000
- $1,000,000 and Above
- Condos Under $300,000
- Condos Over $300,000
- Over 55 Communities
Considering Relocating to the Gloucester, Massachusetts?
Contact us, your North Shore real estate expert! 617-680-6313
We will be happy to discuss with you further price ranges of Gloucester Real Estate as well as answer all of your questions about the community.
To get your home search started right away, you may also want to check out some easy quick search links (above) for Gloucester homes for sale, or explore the Gloucester neighborhoods below.
View Homes for Sale in East Gloucester / Eastern Point
$200,000 – $4,000,000
View Homes for Sale in Gloucester | Magnolia
$200,000 – $3,500,000
View homes for Sale | The Village of West Gloucester
$700,000 and up – Over 55 Community
Sq Ft: 2,600 – 3,900
View Homes for Sale | Annisquam
$400,000 and UP
MORE ABOUT GLOUCESTER MASSACHUSETTS
Located on Cape Ann, Gloucester is one of the oldest fishing towns and artist communities in New England.
Just 40 miles north of Boston, Gloucester’s population is approximately 30,000 (as of the most recent 2018 Census.)
English explorers first founded Gloucester in the early 1600s, making it one of the first English settlements in the Massachusetts Bay area.
Living in Gloucester
In 1873, Gloucester was officially incorporated as a city.
Today, Gloucester has a diversified local economy as well as a strong local arts scene.
As the city has grown over the years, local officials have divided it into five districts, each with their own city representative.
These districts are:
- Ward 1 – East Gloucester, including Eastern Point and Rocky Neck
- Ward 2 – Downtown and the Harbor area
- Ward 3 – West Gloucester, including the Heights at Cape Ann and Pond View Village.
- Ward 4 – North Gloucester, including Riverdale, Annisquam, Bay View, and Lanesville.
- Ward 5 – The Westernmost part of Gloucester, including the Wingaersheek area and Village of Magnolia.
Education in Gloucester
The entire city of Gloucester is served by the Gloucester Public Schools District, which includes 5 elementary schools, 1 middle school, and 1 high school.
Specifically, those schools are:
- East Gloucester Elementary School
- Plum Cove Elementary School
- Beeman Elementary School
- Veteran’s Memorial School
- West Parish Elementary School
- Ralph B. O’Maley Middle School
- Gloucester High School
Gloucester Community Arts Charter School is also located within the city.
Commuting to Boston 45-60 minute drive
2 commuter rail stops, downtown Gloucester and West Gloucester