Gloucester, MA Real Estate For Sale On the North Shore
Gloucester, with all its urban amenities, ocean and rural feel is one of the most popular places to move to in the North Boston area. If you are looking for Gloucester real estate or the most current list of homes for sale in Gloucester MA, you have come to the right place.
Our Property Search includes ALL of the Homes for Sale in Gloucester, listed by ALL of the local real estate agents and brokers.
View all the Gloucester Newest Homes for Sale
Gloucester Just Listed New to Market
36 Bennett Street, North
36 Bennett Street, North Gloucester, Massachusetts
3 Beds 3 Baths 2,200 SqFt 2.110 Acres
Gloucester is a city with a population of Approximately 30,000 people, surrounded mostly by the Atlantic Ocean, the Ipswich Bay, Gloucester Harbor and boarders the towns of Rockport and Essex. It spreads across 41.5 miles with a variety of Urban and Rural living and has a considerable amount of protected conservation and wildlife land. The MLS listing data shows in 2018 – The Median Price Single Family home sold for $449,000 and highest price home sold for $3,550,000. See below for prior years data.
If you are commuting to Boston Gloucester is 35 Miles North Via Highway 128 Or a one hour Train ride on the MBTA Commuter Rail.
Browse homes for sale in Gloucester by Map
View all Gloucester Homes for Sale
New properties get listed every day in Gloucester.
Our MLS search pulls all of the newest homes for sale every 15 minutes to ensure that you never miss a new, hot property. You can also SIGN UP for our Listing Alerts – which will e-mail you as soon as a new home gets listed that fits your unique search criteria.
See Gloucester Waterfront Real Estate
View Gloucester Waterfront Homes for Sale
77 Eastern Point Boulevard
77 Eastern Point Boulevard Gloucester, Massachusetts
5 Beds 7 Baths 5,219 SqFt 1.040 Acres
Considering Relocating to Gloucester, Massachusetts?
Contact us, your North Shore real estate expert! or Call Laura 617-680-6313
We will be happy to discuss with you further price ranges of Gloucester Real Estate as well as answer all of your questions about the community.
To get your home search started right away, you may also want to check out some easy quick search links for All the MLS Gloucester homes for sale.
Gloucester Real Estate Quick Searches
Gloucester Ma Waterfront and Waterview Condo, Townhome
Gloucester Neighborhoods and Lifestyles
Here you can explore the many different neighborhoods of Gloucester and the homes for sale.
East Gloucester Homes for Sale
View Homes for Sale in East Gloucester | Eastern Point
$200,000 – $4,000,000
$200,000 – $3,500,000
$400,000 and UP
$700,000 and up – Over 55 Community
Sq Ft: 2,600 – 3,900
MORE ABOUT GLOUCESTER MASSACHUSETTS
Located on Cape Ann, Gloucester is one of the oldest fishing towns and artist communities in New England.
Just 40 miles north of Boston, Gloucester’s population is approximately 30,000 (as of the most recent 2018 Census.)
English explorers first founded Gloucester in the early 1600s, making it one of the first English settlements in the Massachusetts Bay area.
Living in Gloucester
In 1873, Gloucester was officially incorporated as a city.
Today, Gloucester has a diversified local economy as well as a strong local arts scene.
As the city has grown over the years, local officials have divided it into five districts, each with their own city representative.
These districts are:
- Ward 1 – East Gloucester, including Eastern Point and Rocky Neck
- Ward 2 – Downtown and the Harbor area
- Ward 3 – West Gloucester, including the Heights at Cape Ann and Pond View Village.
- Ward 4 – North Gloucester, including Riverdale, Annisquam, Bay View, and Lanesville.
- Ward 5 – The Westernmost part of Gloucester, including the Wingaersheek area and Village of Magnolia.
Education in Gloucester
The entire city of Gloucester is served by the Gloucester Public Schools District, which includes 5 elementary schools, 1 middle school, and 1 high school.
Specifically, those schools are:
- East Gloucester Elementary School
- Plum Cove Elementary School
- Beeman Elementary School
- Veteran’s Memorial School
- West Parish Elementary School
- Ralph B. O’Maley Middle School
- Gloucester High School
Commuting to Boston 45-60 minute drive
2 commuter rail stops, downtown Gloucester and West Gloucester
Market Trends for Gloucester Home Sales
- 191 Homes sold 193 Homes sold
- Median Price sold in Gloucester $449,000 Median Price Sold in Gloucester $457,000
- Average Price sold in Gloucester $603,000 Average Price sold in Gloucester $665,000
- Highest Price sold in Gloucester $ 3,550,000. Highest Price sold in Gloucester $4,400,000
- Lowest Price sold in Gloucester $177,000 Lowest Price sold in Gloucester $92,300
- 221 Homes Sold
- Median Price sold in Gloucester $393,000
- Average Price sold in Gloucester $517,000
- Highest Price sold in Gloucester $4,650,000
- Lowest Price sold in Gloucester $92,000