Gloucester, MA Real Estate For Sale On the North Shore
If you are looking for real estate or the most current list of homes for sale in Gloucester MA, you have come to the right place.
Our Property Search includes ALL of the listings from ALL of the local real estate agents and brokers.
See homes for sale in Gloucester with a Waterview or Waterfront
Click on the blue link belowView All Waterfront Gloucester Real Estate HERE
Gloucester, with all its urban amenities, ocean and rural feel is one of the most popular places to move to in the North Boston area. Below are all of the homes in Gloucester for sale sorted by price range.
Gloucester Homes for Sale
Browse homes for sale in Gloucester by Map
New properties get listed every day in Gloucester. Our MLS search pulls all of the newest homes for sale every 15 minutes to ensure that you never miss a new, hot property. You can also SIGN UP for our Listing Alerts – which will e-mail you as soon as a new home gets listed that fits your unique search criteria.
Newest Property Listings in Gloucester MA
Considering Relocating to the Gloucester, Massachusetts?
Contact us, your North Shore real estate expert! or Call Laura 617-680-6313
We will be happy to discuss with you further price ranges of Gloucester Real Estate as well as answer all of your questions about the community.
To get your home search started right away, you may also want to check out some easy quick search links for All the MLS Gloucester homes for sale.
- Homes for Sale Gloucester under $300,000
- Homes for Sale Gloucester MA $300,000 – $500,000
- Home for Sale Gloucester MA $500,000 – $750,000
- Homes for Sale Gloucester MA $750,000 – $1,000,000
- Homes for Sale Glouceser MA $1,000,000 and Above
- Homes for Sale Gloucester MA Waterfront
- Homes for Sale Gloucester Ma Waterview
- Condos for Sale Gloucester MA under $300,000
- Condos and Townhomes for Sale Gloucester MA $300,000 and Above
- Homes For Sale Gloucester MA All Prices
Gloucester Neighborhoods and Lifestyles
Waterfront or Water View HomesView all Homes in Gloucester on the water or with Waterviews
View Homes for Sale in East Gloucester | Eastern Point
$200,000 – $4,000,000
View Homes for Sale in Gloucester | Magnolia
$200,000 – $3,500,000
View homes for Sale | The Village of West Gloucester
$700,000 and up – Over 55 Community
Sq Ft: 2,600 – 3,900
View Homes for Sale | Annisquam
$400,000 and UP
MORE ABOUT GLOUCESTER MASSACHUSETTS
Located on Cape Ann, Gloucester is one of the oldest fishing towns and artist communities in New England.
Just 40 miles north of Boston, Gloucester’s population is approximately 30,000 (as of the most recent 2018 Census.)
English explorers first founded Gloucester in the early 1600s, making it one of the first English settlements in the Massachusetts Bay area.
Living in Gloucester
In 1873, Gloucester was officially incorporated as a city.
Today, Gloucester has a diversified local economy as well as a strong local arts scene.
As the city has grown over the years, local officials have divided it into five districts, each with their own city representative.
These districts are:
- Ward 1 – East Gloucester, including Eastern Point and Rocky Neck
- Ward 2 – Downtown and the Harbor area
- Ward 3 – West Gloucester, including the Heights at Cape Ann and Pond View Village.
- Ward 4 – North Gloucester, including Riverdale, Annisquam, Bay View, and Lanesville.
- Ward 5 – The Westernmost part of Gloucester, including the Wingaersheek area and Village of Magnolia.
Education in Gloucester
The entire city of Gloucester is served by the Gloucester Public Schools District, which includes 5 elementary schools, 1 middle school, and 1 high school.
Specifically, those schools are:
- East Gloucester Elementary School
- Plum Cove Elementary School
- Beeman Elementary School
- Veteran’s Memorial School
- West Parish Elementary School
- Ralph B. O’Maley Middle School
- Gloucester High School
Commuting to Boston 45-60 minute drive
2 commuter rail stops, downtown Gloucester and West Gloucester