What’s Your Home Worth?
Your home’s value is made up of many things, including the condition of your home, the current market trends and economics, how much competition will you have? For example; how many other homes are currently for sale in your town or neighborhood with similar size and features?
Instant Home Evaluators like Zillow’s zestimate or other online companies are comprehensive estimates and can be off by as much as 10-20%, because they do not have a real live person who comes to see your home and knows exactly what is going on in your location. A FULL CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) from a local experienced agent can give you a much closer estimate of your home’s true value by finding out what homes that are comparable to yours have sold for recently.
What can you expect to see in the CMA that we prepare for you?
A completed CMA is presented in the form of a report, which is presented in person with you. It will includes all of the items below, suggested selling price, detailed information about your home, and the comparable properties that were researched to determine its value.
To get a full CMA on your home for FREE – simply fill out the form below with as many details on your home as you can provide and we will call you to go over the details to get your report within days!
- Properties that have sold and closed within the last 6 months in your area of similar size
- Active listings – All the properties currently for sale
- Pending sales – listings that have sold but not yet closed
- Possible Expired listings – properties that did not sell during the listing period
- A detailed report on your Home and the price it may sell for in today’s market